It is a while since I ran a Pazzles Workshop and I am trying to find out if there is any interest.
Workshops will be run local to me to keep the cost of the workshop down – as travelling, hotel fees, eating away from home, hiring a venue, all add to the cost I would have to charge.
The cost would be £30 per person per day and can be one day, two day or more if there is demand.
The Venue would be Tholthorpe, North Yorkshire – halfway between Thirsk and York. There are hotels in the area.
Workshops can be any date/day – providing we have enough interest
The Workshops will be on themes requested by you the attendees or on basic themes if there are no requests such as:
- Using the Pen Tool for a range of effects – types of pen you can use – unusual effects you can get
- Embossing Tool and its uses
- Using the Pastry Kit – cutting cookies, icing, polymer clay, etc.
- Cutting different material – paper, card, stencil making, fabrics, etc.
- Combining the different tools and techniques to create projects
- Creating your own designs – got an idea? want help with it?
- A course of workshops with things for you to try/work on between dates.
- Using the different machines Original Inspiration and Inspiration Vue
- Using the different software – Inspiration, Inspiration Pro 2010, Inspiration Pro 2014, InVue
If you are interested please contact me click here
and let me know:
- what dates/days you would be interested in?
- any workshop themes you would be interested in?
posted by Richard Adams
Tags: digital die cutting, embossing, fabrics, InVue, pazzles, pazzles inspiration, workshops
Filed under: Fabric, Information, InVue, Mixed Media, Papercraft, Pazzles Inspiration, Workshops